Wednesday, May 23, 2007

3 Days to Go

Today we had a free day for the most part. We had to meet with Cordelia at 2:00 pm to give her our paperwork for our Consulate appointment. We spent part of our morning just lounging around in our room and then we went shopping. I guess you could say it was pretty relaxing.
Miss Natalee found the nightlight and was fasinated by it.
Then she found the prettest girl ever and was playing with her.
Our exchange student, Arystan, left today to go back home to Kazakhstan, but he left a gift for Natalee. I can't believe how wonderful the mural turned out. It is more than I could have hoped for.
Here are our Kazakh boys, Arystan (aka- A from K) and Maks (aka- Spiderman).
I didn't believe it when my sister, Dawn, told me Maks, I mean Spiderman, had been climbing the walls since we left. We can't wait to get home and give him lots of hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and we can't wait to meet her in person. See you when you get home.

Mike & Karen